BIC HYBRID FLEX SHAVING LINE ELECTED "PRODUCT OF THE YEAR" IN FRANCE
January, 26 2022 – BIC is thrilled to announce that our Hybrid Flex shaving line was elected “Product of the Year 2022” by French consumers. The vote was organized by the measurement and data analysis firms Nielsen and Treetz, who surveyed more than 15,000 French consumers in order to elect the best products. The winner was chosen based on four major themes: perceived innovation, attractiveness, purchase intention and consumer experience.
Rivaling against other players in a highly competitive environment, French consumers chose the BIC Hybrid Flex refillable shaver line as “Product of the Year 2022”
Launched in March 2021 and designed by the Group's R&D teams, the BIC Hybrid 5 Flex and the BIC Hybrid 3 Flex Sensitive are BIC's first refillable and sustainable men's shavers in Europe. They respond to a growing demand from consumers for high-quality refillable shavers with a limited impact on the environment, all at an affordable price.
The product has been well received by French consumers because of its unique characteristics:
- Excellent shaving performance without irritation, thanks to a pivoting head and moving blades that perfectly follow the contours of the face.
- A refillable shaver with 100% recyclable packaging made from 80% recycled paper. 90% recycled plastic handle for Hybrid 3 Flex Sensitive
- A high-quality shave at an attractive price!
Gonzalve BIC, CEO of BIC states, “With our new BIC Hybrid Flex range we want to help consumers reconcile consumption and ethics. That's why we've launched refillable and more sustainable versions of some of our most popular shavers. I am thrilled to see that the French are embracing this new range and have elected it "Product of the Year". The satisfaction of our users is our greatest reward, and we will continue to create products that are catered to their needs.”
This new shaver is part of the BIC Group's "4R" strategy, which includes commitments to:
- Reduce the consumption of materials
- use Recycled or alternative materials
- design and manufacture Refillable products and packaging whenever possible
- design and manufacture Recyclable products and packaging